2-Bedroom mid-terrace in High Harrogate, close to key visitor attractions.
Situated in High Harrogate Artists House is ideally located for Harrogate Conference Centre, and with easy reach of the Yorkshire Event Centre. This elegantly-proportioned mid-terrace Victorian property has been tastefully furnished with a combination of antiques, modern and upcycled pieces, all specifically chosen for the comfort of guests. The careful fusion of styles gives a true sense of home. The house was built in the 1890s and is the perfect location from which to explore the area. The staircase is original – a 19th-century feature with small treads.
Artists’ House is well suited to families, couples and to those coming on business and the central location makes the property an ideal base from which to explore the Dales, Lakes and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall leading to the living room with Log burner, Smart TV with DVD, vinyl record player, CD & cassette player and Bluetooth enabled speakers
- Separate superbly equipped kitchen – Dishwasher, under counter fridge with freezer compartment, DeLonghi small appliances, microwave, washer/dryer, Miele electric oven and Neff Induction hob, Stellar pans and le Creuset. A Krups coffee machine that takes Nespresso capsules
- Large dining room with a table with 6 chairs ( can request sufficient to seat up to 10), decorative original fireplace. French doors leading to the rear enclosed terrace.
- Two luxury bedrooms with king-size beds and Egyptian cotton bed linen, both beds can be split into two single beds on request
- Luxury family bathroom with bath and shower combination
- Separate WC
Things To Note
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome at £35 each per week
- It is not possible to instal a stair gate therefore the property may not be suitable for toddlers and young children.
- Unrestricted Free Street parking is available
- Free unrestricted WiFi
- All linens and towels (prime quality Egyptian cotton bed linen)
- Our linens and towels are owned by third parties, so please do not attempt to launder them, we will have to pass on full replacement charges
About The Location
A beautifully appointed elegant townhouse is located on a quiet residential street in High Harrogate, close to all amenities, short walk to the Turkish Baths, Valley Gardens, local shops, local supermarkets, Asda and The Stray. Easy walk to Yorkshire Event Centre.
There is a regular train service from London Kings Cross to Harrogate Station. We recommend taking a taxi from the main entrance of the station or from across the road, takes 5 minutes, cost approx. £6. The walk takes around 12 minutes. Feels longer with bags!
Harrogate station is also served by local trains from York and Leeds
For those coming by car, the property is easy to find and there is plentiful on street, free unrestricted parking,
Book this listing
- Hire price includes towels and bed linen (changed weekly for longer rentals)
- Electricity and services, WiFi
- Unrestricted street parking.
- A travel cot is available on request - It is not possible to install a stairgate.
Deposit and Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required to make a booking. The balance is payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Dogs permitted
- Family Friendly
- Garden / Patio
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Visit England Assessed
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4