Nestled away in the fashionable south side of Harrogate, Artists Loft makes for the perfect chocolate box romantic getaway for couples.
This unique, hidden bijou cottage is located on the south side of Harrogate which is ideal for exploring the beautiful spa town and also for easy access to main routes to Lakes, Leeds, York and beyond. Unusually for Harrogate, the walk into town is relatively flat. Located in a peaceful residential area, there is unrestricted street-parking for your vehicle, who can remain parked while you walk to the nearby attractions.
Entry to the cottage reveals the large lifestyle room which comprises of a fully-equipped built-in kitchen including dishwasher, iron, ironing board, dining table and chairs. Continue through to the living area with sofa, coffee table, log burning stove, built-in cloaks cupboard – everything you would need to make for a perfect stay for couples, business travellers, walkers or even wedding guests.
The original staircase with steep & narrow treads takes you to the 1st floor and to the bathroom and bedroom. The beds have been made specifically for Artists' Loft are they are noted for their great comfort, so you are assured of restful sleep. All the bed linens are 5* rated Egyptian cotton laundered to exacting standards.
- One bedroom which can be split into two single beds, wall-mounted smart TV
- En-suite shower room
- Lifestyle room, log burning stove, vinyl record player with built-in cassette and CD player
- Modern kitchen with electric fan oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and ceramic hob, DeLonghi small appliances and Krups coffee machine – Nespresso compatible
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Comfortable Laura Ashley sofa
- All linen (5* Egyptian cotton bedding, towels and kitchen linens
- Free unrestricted WIFI
- USB sockets
- Free unrestricted on-street parking
- 5* Egyptian cotton bed linen
Things To Note:
- The staircase is steep with narrow treads so we do not recommend this cottage for anyone who struggles with stairs.
- Free unrestricted Street parking is available
- Free unrestricted WIFI
- Unsuited to pets
About The Location
Quiet, Hidden Bijou property, Located on the south side of the Spa town of Harrogate near Hornbeam Park station, large M&S Foodhall.local shops, cafes and small supermarkets and food outlets.
20 minutes walk to the town centre. 5 minutes by bus.
There is s regular train service from Leeds and York connecting to Hornbeam Park Station, there is also a frequent direct service to Harrogate Station from London Kings Cross, trains on this route do not stop at Hornbeam Park, so from Harrogate Station is then a short taxi ride to the property, cost approximately £6. Taxi ranks are located at the main entrance to Harrogate Station and immediately across the road from the station.
Book this listing
- Hire price includes towels and bed linen (changed weekly for longer rentals)
- Electricity and services, WiFi
- Unrestricted street parking.
- A travel cot is available on request - It is not possible to install a stairgate.
Deposit and Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required to make a booking. The balance is payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Just For Two
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Visit England Assessed
- Walks nearby
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests2