Bijou & Modern 2-Bedroom self-catering cottage in central Harrogate, family and pet friendly.
Artists Place is a splendid terraced property that spans two floors. Decorated to a very high standard with beautiful furnishings and decorations throughout. The Owner has applied a wonderfully unique style including the exceptional kitchen with its sparkling glass and navy units, the epitome of modernity. The Neff induction hob together with the Miele oven affords all cooks every opportunity to produce their best dishes.
The pretty & spacious sitting-room with comfortable sofa and cube chairs, Vinyl record player, Bluetooth enabled speakers, log burning stove, combines antique and modern, giving a true sense of home.
The feature 19th Century staircase, with narrow and steep treads, common in properties of this age and type, leads from the kitchen to the two comfortable bedrooms with their adjoining jack and gill with spacious shower cubicle. The beds are specially made for us and are exceptionally comfortable. The master bedroom can be reconfigured to give single beds upon request.
There is a separate laundry area with washer-dryer, iron and ironing board.
We recommend this property for adult families, couples, walkers and cyclists. There is ample free on-street parking all around the property.
- Family bathroom with walk-in shower and WC
- Living room with smart TV, fireplace etc.
- Modern kitchen with electric induction hob and electric oven,
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Spacious terrace with dining for 4, BBQ & Chiminea (summer only)
- Two bedrooms, a King-size bed, which can be split into two singles on request and a double bed Our bed linen is all made from finest grade Egyptian cotton, laundered to exacting standards.
- A Jack and Jill shared bathroom with shower and WC.
Things To Note
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome at £35 per week or part thereof
- Is it not possible to install a stair gate, therefore, the property may not be suitable for toddlers or young children
- Free unrestricted Street parking is available
- Free unrestricted WIFI
- USB sockets throughout
About The Location
Artists' Place is located in a quiet pretty residential street in historic High Harrogate. There is a quick walking route into The Turkish Baths, Conference Centre and main shopping area including the famous Betty's Tearooms, Mercer Gallery, Theatre, Royal Baths, Valley Gardens and myriad teashops and restaurants. The Stray is a short walk in the opposite direction, as is Kings Road with its many excellent local shops including greengrocers, florists, gift, Oriental Carpets, renowned and excellent butcher, excellent fish and chips, together with local supermarkets and large Asda.
The cottage is easy to find and its location between two major trunk roads affords easy access to the Dales, Lakes, York and Leeds. The northeast coast is also in easy reach.
It is the ideal place for a stop-over between the South and Scotland since we are located midway.
Everything in Harrogate is in easy walking distance.
There is an excellent fast direct train link running frequent services from Kings Cross in London to Harrogate.
Book this listing
- Hire price includes towels and bed linen (changed weekly for longer rentals)
- Electricity and services, WiFi
- Unrestricted street parking.
- A travel cot is available on request - It is not possible to install a stairgate.
Deposit and Payment Details:
- A 30% deposit is required to make a booking. The balance is payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 60 days of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Bed Linen Provided
- Dogs permitted
- Log Burner / Fireplace
- Pub within 1 Mile
- Tumble Dryer
- Visit England Assessed
- Walks nearby
- Washing Machine
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4